EXTREMELY RARE Downtown Agassiz Commercial/Residential Lot
PRIME development core land across from The Post Office building. Total 6815 SF Located on the bustling part of Pioneer Avenue for great access and exposure. A wide range of uses under the current zoning.
Possible 2195 sqft of commercial space on the ground floor. Plus an additional four townhouses on top are possible ( each 1114 sq.ft. large)
An ideal location for strata or rental building.
The Sale Price of land reflects the following:
1. Building Demolition Permit
3. Hazards material report
4. Hazard materials removal. Including in removal, underground asbestos drainage tile system
5. Tree removal
6. Electric locating. Where the electrical feeds from the utility pole at rear cross the property.
In addition, the Land price to be construction ready, site cleared at $ 330,000 are additional sellers expenses included in the asking price for this property:
A. Architectural design ( preliminary drawings required for approval process)
B. a Development permit application / was applied for
C. Architectural drafting included presentation drawings as required for development approvals.
Purchaser will require the following in order to obtain a building permit.
1. retain architects & engineers for drawings sufficient for a building permit as per the 2018 BCBC. An engineering soils report may be required to ascertain bearing strength of the land.
2. Kent Municipality will require a building permit fee.
3. Kent Municipality may require redevelopment levies as per their bylaws.