Our Ranch by the Golden Pond! Fox Mountain 795 Campbell Road,
Williams Lake, British Columbia V2G 2V4
55 acres of private rural paradise surrounding your own pond, located in the Fox Mountain area, 14 km from the city of Williams Lake.
Offering a stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, 4,266 sqft fully finished home, crafted with European country charm and elegantly finished with beautiful wood windows and accents. Tile flooring and hardwood through-out create a warm open, room to room flow and the formal living room boasts a traditional wood burning rock fireplace. A high-end highlight is the European heating system, with wall mounted radiators in every room, individual thermostat valve in each room for high-cost efficient heating.
The contemporary kitchen presents ample storage, granite countertops and a 6 burner gas cooktop that will delight every level of culinary artist. The residence is situated at the Northeast side of the 6-acre pond, facing South-Southwest. A 680 sq.ft. deck runs along the entire front and part of one side of the house, set up with spaces to relax and enjoy the panoramic views over the pond, pasture, and forest. Two-thirds of this tranquil 6-acre pond is located on the property. The attached, heated, 2-car garage allows for multiple vehicle & toy storage and the very large 34'x66' fully insulated and heated woodworking shop is wired and heated.
Other outbuildings include a 34'x74' Barn set up for 50 sheep, and a 24'x67' Storage building, perfect for your equipment. Two wells are located on the property, one supplies the house and produces 10 GPM. The second well produces over 20 GPM and is used at the barn, a yard hydrant, the underground sprinkler system at the residence, and several outlying livestock watering troughs.
A large area around the residence is landscaped, planted with apple trees, red currants, raspberries, and two excellent vegetable gardens. Approximately 18 acres of the land is cleared and seeded in good producing pastures. The entire property, with the exception of an approximately 10-acre wooded area in the Northwest corner, is fenced with farm fence and one electric wire to discourage predatory wildlife. The wooded areas consist of a substantial amount of second growth fir and spruce.
Elegant country splendor and solidly built infrastructure make this a wonderful family acreage or retirement dream property.
Property and Buildings:
Property: 55.23 acres serviced lot, currently with farm status.
- 2 storey’s on top of the full basement.
- Areas: Basement: 1600 sq. ft. fully finished. (Bedroom, full bath, rec/office room, Mechanical room, Cold and Warm storage rooms).
- Ground Floor: 1789 sq. ft. ( Entrance, Family room, Kitchen, Dining room, Living room, Den, Laundry, ½ Bathroom, Mudroom). A 680 sq. ft. deck runs along the entire front and part of one side of the house. The living room has a conventional wood burning fireplace.
- Upper Floor: 1046 sq. ft. (Master Bedroom with ensuite Bathroom, two Bedrooms with one shared full Bathroom).
- Attached two car garage, 570 sq. ft., heated.
- House is heated by gas fired warm water system in combination with domestic warm water. Kitchen has an island with a 6 burner gas cooktop and electric wall oven. Stairways are carpeted, all other floors are hardwood or ceramic tile.
- Shop: 34 x 66 ft. building, fully insulated. Front section, 34 x 32 ft., has an 8 ft. ceiling, clean Room for painting, heated by an approved wood burning stove and is fully wired 110V. Full, accessible attic above front section of the shop. The rear section is 34 x 34 ft. with a 14 ft. ceiling. This section contains a fully equipped woodworking shop, heated by an overhead radiant gas heater. The shop is wired 110V and 220V. The shop has its own electric service and gas meter. (equipment and tools of the workshop area is not included in sale)
- Barn: 34 x 74 ft. set up for 50 sheep with one narrow and one long side open. The open sides are equipped with heavy curtains that can be closed in bad weather. A section of the barn is set up for easily convertible lambing/creep feeding areas. The barn is wired 110V. Storage Bldg.: 24 x 67 ft. building for hay and equipment storage. The entire length of the structure has 12 ft. high overhead track sliding doors (6 doors). The building has 50 Amp. electric service.
- Additional structures: Ram shed Chicken house.
- Water: Two wells are located on the property. One supplies the house and produces at least 10 Gallons per minute. The second well is used at the barn, a yard hydrant, the underground sprinkler system at the residence and several outlying livestock watering troughs and produces over 20 Gallons per minute.
- Sewer: Well-functioning, fenced in sewage lagoon (as required by Interior Health).