The Old Bavaria Haus, 233 Sixth Street / Corner Lancaster Street
Downtown New Westminster
Two Lots in the Middle of the Action
- Great Income Producing Property
- Type: Commercial
- Style: Commercial
- Development Level: Built
- Suite: Potential
- Taxes: $20,154.00 CAD (2019)
Welcome to the Old Bavaria Haus!
This nationally acclaimed restaurant is nestled in a unique century-old home that has been transformed into one of the lower mainland’s most popular eating establishments.
Located in central New West on a large 4951 sq.ft. Lot, with a separate parking lot of 2316 sq.ft. (2 titles)
The properties are in a fascinating location where buildings with higher density are planned every day.
The highest possible use is in future development, even with the high producing income the restaurant is offering.
Features Include :
- High profile corner location in New Westminster’s busy Neighbourhood
- Zoning certainty under the New Westminster OCP
- Great frontage opportunity
- Many abundances of amenities within steps from the subject property
- Voted #1 real estate investment market t by The Western Investor
- Ground floor 1950.5 sq ft, Second floor 1185.5 sq ft, Basement 1175.0 sq ft, Attic /office 333.0 sq ft
- Total: 4,644 sq. ft
Financials available upon request and signed non-disclosure statement.
Link to the New Westminster City Project side:
The information contained herein is provided by the Seller and other sources believed to be reliable. Sutton Showplace Realty Harrison Hot Springs and its agents make no representation either verbal or otherwise as to the accuracy or correctness of the information contained herein and the buyer is cautioned to make any inquiries necessary to satisfy all questions or concerns.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.