"his DNA is Real Estate"
Associated Broker Sutton Showplace Realty in Harrison Hot Springs.
Freddy is a retired Army Chief Warrant Officier and has been involved in real estate sales, franchise development & sales management in the Canadian and European market since the beginning of the 80’s.
In addition to the Sutton Marketing tools, Freddy and his team deliver a specialized, unique and sophisticated marketing package for property marketing in the old European Countries and the North American Continent.
He speaks English, German and some Dutch.
Freddy has experience in markets such as Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Norway, Spain, and Switzerland. His ongoing marketing efforts in these countries and his close connection to many real estate agents in Europe result in sales month after month.
He is a co-author of the Amazon real estate bestseller book "REAL ESTATE ACTION 2.0”, together with other real estate pro formers and Industry Icon Ozzie Jurock.
From 1996 to 2002, he was deeply involved in the European expansion of the RE/MAX real estate franchise system, establishing more than 1,000 offices in Europe.
Freddy's extensive background and his personal contacts in the European community give him a unique position in the Canadian real estate industry. Freddy holds an MBA degree in Real Estate Economics from the University Kiel in Germany. He is one of the rare certified Master Negotiation Expert (MCNE) for British Columbia.
He sells motels, investment properties, waterfronts, resorts, luxury homes, ranches, and acreages throughout BC and even castles in Germany.
Freddy and his team are working together to connect the right buyers with sellers' properties. They are diligent on behalf of their sellers while being sensitive to the buyer. The results speak for themselves, 43% of their sales are made by foreign buyers.
His enthusiasm, positive attitude, and knowledge translate vision into reality for his clients.
Freddy is an active partner/member of:
- The Canadian Real Estate Association
- The Commercial Chapter of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- The Chilliwack Real Estate Board
- Member of FIABCI (International Real Estate Association)
- Member of IVD (German Real Estate Association)
- Freddy is also an active Director at the Harrison Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce,
- a former Director at Community Futures North Fraser,
- he is the chair of the Harrison Hot Springs Advisory Planning Commission,
- a former Director of the Mission-Matsqui-Fraser Canyon Conservative Association