Welcome to Schoolhouse Ranch presented by the 3 A Network Group
This just might be the perfect opportunity to find your own ‘Little Ponderosa’... a 625 acre Ranch on an absolutely private setting in the centre of the Cariboo yet only 5 -10 minutes from 100 Mile House...the set up couldn’t ‘BE’ better, and with endless possibilities!
Showcasing not ‘ONE’ but ‘TWO’ beautiful log homes each with their own well and both are ideally placed to ensure a privacy setting. One with its own private In-Law Suite and separate Entrance. Making them both perfect for 2 generations or gentleman’s ranch, as a caretaker’s home is in place. There’s also great timber value, a shop, plus a large open barn complete with electricity. The perimeter is fully fenced with interior cross fencing and open pastures already in place.
How about a little Bed and Breakfast, or live the Equestrian dream? Schoolhouse Ranch is in a central location it would be a great home base for visitors wanting a taste of the great life. With property trails and several leading to Crown land, meadows, a pond and an abundance of wildlife, it would also make a great future Guest Ranch... And a place where the kids and guests alike can explore ‘ALL’ day long...
ADDRESS: 5450 103 Mile Road West, 103 Mile House, BC,V0K 2E0, Canada
• Schoolhouse Ranch is situated on 625 acres of land, close to Hwy 97 and provides a beautiful Country like setting.
• Two Log Homes in a pictures setting, nicely separated from each other, so that privacy not becomes an issue.
• House One: Custom Designed and build in 1992, offers 3,344 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Dinning, Living Room, Laundry, Family Room, Furnace & Storage Room
• House One offers vaulted ceiling, open living concept, floor to ceiling fireplace, hardwood flooring. It also offers a covered walk around deck with views to a small pond and the great Landscape.
• BARN: 40’ x 44’ in size and supplied with 220 V. Functional open concept with a full length open loft for storage and in addition there are corrals and pens adjacent to the barn.
• 2. House: This Log Home was build in 1986 and offers approximate 1700 square feet with two bedrooms, one bath, kitchen, living room, laundry and storage. No basement.
• The second home offers an open living concept; glass covered enclosed veranda as well as an open deck. This could be an ideal caretakers residence.
• 2. Barn: This wood frame barn measures approx. 16’x 20’ and has a large sliding door.
• WATER: The quality, quantity and availability of water on this Ranch are a valuable. Each home is serviced by its own well producing in excess 5 gallons per minute.
• Hydro: 220 V service in Main House and Barn
• PERIMETER FENCING: Fully fenced.
• INTERIOR FENCING: Fully fenced and some cross fencing
• Ideal Place for running a B & B, Guest Ranch, Equestrian Centre, Animal Shelter or a Home based business.
• Also Ideal for two generation living or gentleman Ranch. Caretaker home is in place.
AREA DATA/ HISTORY
• The property is only a 10 min drive from 100 Mile House. It takes about 1 hour to reach Williams Lake or 1.5 hours to reach Kamloops.
• 100 Mile (referred to locally as "Hundred Mile House") offers rustic charm, beautiful lakes, plentiful outdoor activities,
unique guest and dude ranches and lots of cowboy culture and history to soak up.
• 100 Mile House (population: 1,885) is located on a plateau in south-central British Columbia, 458km/284mi northeast from Vancouver and 95km/60mi south of Williams Lake via Highway 97.
• Originally named Bridge Creek House, the community was established in the mid 1800s as a major rest stop and supply station for gold seekers traveling via the Fraser River and Lillooet.
• The town of 100 Mile House bustles as the service centre for the South Cariboo, actually serves a total population of more than 20,000.
• CLIMATE: Average rainfall is 540 mm (22 inches). There are 4 distinct seasons to enjoy numerous recreational activities.
Typically our gardening season is late May to early September.
• ZONING: RA1